Mission & Background
Our Mission Statement: “Focus on the client’s needs; exceed expectations; do the right thing.”
We believe this to be the most important thing we offer our clients, followed by our experience, certifications, background, associations, and our ability to network globally. Your confidence is important to us; please feel free to confirm your trust in DataChasers through Dun & Bradstreet.
Office locations and reduced driving-time rates make us local to most Southern California areas.
All Examiners hold multiple certifications in a variety of disciplines, including:
- CFCE – Certified Forensic Computer Examiner, IACIS
- EnCE – EnCase Certified Examiner, Guidance Software.
- SCERS – Seized Computer Evidence Recovery Specialist, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
- California Department of Consumer Affairs, Bureau of Security and Investigative Services license 20551.
DataChasers’® staff of computer experts has acquired many years of public sector law enforcement experience at the state and local levels. They are also well known and respected in the private sector, having completed successful examinations for myriad major corporations and individuals alike. They are well-certified by recognized training disciplines, they have extensive experience in computer forensics, and they maintain professional membership with several organizations, including:
- ACFS (Association of Certified Fraud Specialists)
- ASIS (American Society for Industrial Security)
- BAR ASSOCIATION (Los Angeles and Riverside counties, California)
- CALI (California Association of Licensed Investigators)
- FCA ( Forensic Consultants Association)
- FEWA (Forensic Expert Witness Association)
- HTCC (High Technology Crime Consortium)
- HTCIA (High Technology Crime Investigators Association)
- HTCN (High Technology Crime Network)
- IACIS (International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists)
- PICA (Professional Investigators of California)
- PIHRA (Professionals In Human Resources Association)
- SCFIA (Southern California Fraud Investigators Assn.)
- SEARCH (The National Consortium for Justice Information and Statistics)
- 1811 (The Federal Investigators Exchange Of Information Service)
- CFID (Computer Forensic Investigators Digest)
Forensic computer data discovery/recovery has evolved into a highly specialized science. IACIS (the International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists) is the world’s foremost professional organization in this science. DataChasers® maintains regular contact with other IACIS professionals to ensure you receive the highest professional standards possible. The latest software components are used to facilitate the most complete computer examination available. These are the same components utilized by the FBI, the U.S. Customs, U.S. Attorney’s offices, forensic computer laboratories, and many other federal, state, and local public agencies nationwide.
Additionally, we communicate on a daily basis with forensic computer experts from around the globe (via dedicated website listservers). This allows a free and immediate exchange of information on the latest developments in computer forensics.