Our Expert Data Recovery Certifications in Los Angeles
NOTE: Designation as an expert witness or other Section 2034 purposes requires a signed and funded DataChasers® Attorney’s Retainer Agreementor Service Agreement.
- CFCE – Certified Forensic Computer Examiner – International Association of Computer Investigative
- IACIS Certified Forensic Computer Examiner Program Coach/Trainer.
- IACIS Certified Electronic Evidence Collection Specialist.
- EnCE – EnCase Certified Examiner – Guidance Software
- SCERS – Small Computer Evidence Recovery Specialist – Federal Law Enforcement Training Center,
- Department of Homeland Security.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Computer Certificate – California Baptist University.
- ACFS (Association of Certified Fraud Specialists),
- BAR ASSOCIATION, Riverside County, California,
- CALI (California Association of Licensed Investigators),
- FEWA (Forensic Expert Witness Association),
- HTCC (High Technology Crime Consortium),
- HTCIA (High Technology Crime Investigation Association),
- IACIS (International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists)
Law Enforcement Background; Computer Forensics Case Experience
- Twenty years computer forensic experience with DataChasers, Inc. Current position includes roles as project manager and lead examiner on computer forensic and e-discovery cases.
- Twenty years of law enforcement experience where I equipped and maintained the computer forensic laboratory, and conducted investigations that involved financial and computer crimes.
- Course Evaluator/Subject Matter Expert – Office of Anti-Terrorism Assistance (ATA), Diplomatic Security Service, United States Department of State – 2012-Current
- Cyber Forensics Course Instructor – Office of Anti-Terrorism Assistance (ATA), Diplomatic Security Service, United States Department of State – 2012-Current
- Evaluate high tech/cyber courses provided to foreign governments by the ATA. Provide recommendations and guidance as to course content, delivery, and topic relevance.
- My experience with computer forensics runs the gamut from individual PCs to major corporations(references available), and includes every level and scope of examination. I have consulted to both public and private organizations, and maintain a complete computer forensics laboratory. I have extensive litigation experience as an expert witness, and have testified for both civil and criminal cases.